October 29, 2015
SKETCH-UP Class Part 2
Following on from our first Sketch-Up class in September, David Shortall and Padraic Woods will be holding a second class on Saturday 5th December 2015.
The GLDA will host a Sketchup workshop
5th December 2015
Sandyford Community Centre 12noon -4pm
- Follow on class teaches continues the basics of building a 3D rotating image of your garden plan.
- 2nd of 2 classes shows you how to access what you need to know from the internet and online tutorials on YouTube.
- Improve your skills and refresh your mind on the quickest way to draft your 3D plan.
- Draw a garden in 3D simply and easily in easy steps. Learn short cuts that will make visualising your design quick and understandable for your client
- Show split level gardens in a way you just can’t represent on paper.
- Show construction detail and sections
- Learn how to convert your plan to a scaled base plan using Sketchup “Layout”
- Access millions of plants, furniture, cars, and all sorts of features already drawn and free to download from the internet.
Where: Sandyford Community Centre, Lambs Cross, Enniskerry Road.
When: Sat 5th December 2015 from 12am to 4.00pm
Full & Pre-Reg: €25